Eat IGH debuted in July 2015 with the goal of providing news, reviews, analysis and discussion related to all things food, eating, dining and drinking in the City of Inver Grove Heights and surrounding communities. As readership has grown, so have the questions. The Eat IGH inbox if flooded with questions from concerned citizens in the first three months.
Popular questions include:
- Why won’t Taco Bell come to Inver Grove Heights?
- Why won’t restaurants – or any businesses for that matter – come to the Argenta Hills development?
- Are there any new grocery stores coming to town?
- Why doesn’t the city do more to attract businesses?
The list of questions is long. As we work to provide answers, we look back at the last three months and some of the top articles on EatIGH.com. Below, we list 10 of the most popular articles on EatIGH.com
- Analysis: 5 reasons popular restaurants won’t come to Inver Grove Heights
Favorites like Chipotle, Taco Bell, Wendy’s and Panera Bread aren’t in the city of IGH. Why? We break it down here.
- 5 food items every IGH resident must try
From appetizers to main courses, we break down 5 gems of the IGH food and eating scene.
- Analysis: Breaking down why Taco Bell won’t expand to Inver Grove Heights
Taco Bell executive confirms the popular restaurant chain won’t expand to IGH; industry analysts break down why.
- Trader Joe’s spokesperson responds to rumors of Inver Grove Heights expansion
Why won’t the trendy grocery store open in IGH?
- Want better options at Cub Foods in Inver Grove Heights? Just ask
Learn how you can ask for change – and better products – at IGH Cub Foods.
- 5 budget-friendly lunch options in Inver Grove Heights
From sub sandwiches, soups and salads, gyros and burritos, there are budget-friendly lunch options in IGH.
- The McMillion dollar question: Why does Inver Grove Heights have two McDonald’s?
Why does McDonald’s have two restaurants in the city of IGH? Find out here.
- Border Battle: Analyzing the best places to eat and drink in IGH and SSP
We picked ten of the most popular places to eat and drink in IGH and SSP, compared them to their crosstown rival and then break them down below.
- Restaurant reviews: Musings on Jersey’s breakfast, J’s Fish and Chicken, A&W, Ruby Tuesday’s and more
We breakdown some of the most popular spots in IGH and provide review and analysis.
- Old World Pizza is so popular it doesn’t even need signage
Breaking down the best pizza place in IGH – and why the buffet line needs to be improved.