The AMC Inver Grove 16 movie theater is arguably the best movie theater in the state of Minnesota. With the completion of a $7 million remodel that now includes reclining leather seats along with stadium-style seating and expanded snack/menu items, the Inver Grove Heights-based movie theater is a hot spot for movie buffs from all over the Twin Cities.
The final element of that remodel was completed in late fall of 2015 with the opening of MacGuffins Bar, allowing moviegoers 21 and over the opportunity to purchase beer, mixed drinks or wine while at the theater. And now, if you are looking for a job and are a bartender, there is an opportunity to work as a bartender at the IGH AMC 16 Theatre.
The job posting is here, and among the requirements are that the bartender must be 21 or older, and have bartending experience or the ability to obtain any required food or alcohol service licenses or certifications, including T.I.P.S. certification.
Other essential functions of the job are:
• Greet guests in a timely and professional manner while exhibiting excellent guest service skills.
• Possess full knowledge of bar and menu items and be able to make recommendations.
• Accurately take beverages orders from guests and deliver within established time frames in the bar and lounge area.
• Prepare beverages that are consistent, and not deviate from procedures and ingredients outlined in recipes. Pour beer and wine to specific portions.
• Consistently use suggestive selling techniques.
• Verify the age of all guests who purchase alcohol in accordance with company policy. Limiting sales only to guests who are at least 21 years of age.
Bartending is a great way to make some extra money for the right person. If you have the personality and desire to serve drinks, and want to do so at the best movie theater in the state of Minnesota, then this could be the perfect part-time job for you.
Job opening: MacGuffins Bar at AMC Inver Grove 16 theatre hiring bartender